CFAA Statement of Ethics
To achieve the primary goal of helping students realize their educational potential by providing appropriate financial resources, I shall:
• Serve my clients with integrity, competence and objectivity, using a professional approach at all times, and placing the best interests of my client above all others.
• Be committed to removing financial barriers to persons who wish to pursue post secondary education.
• Educate families and students with quality consumer information.
• Stay current on all issues affecting students and advocate their interests at the institutional, state and federal levels.
• Encourage families to financially plan for education beyond high school.
• Protect the privacy of families and student; ensure confidentiality of student and families records and personal information.
• Provide services that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or economic status.
• Continually upgrade my skills through professional development.